The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), sometimes called the Global Goals, are a worldwide movement to break the cycle of poverty and ensure all people can fulfill their potential.
For the past 40 years, Aga Khan Foundation Canada has been working in partnership with the Government of Canada and thousands of Canadians from coast to coast to do just that.
We help train and support community health volunteers to ensure women and babies are healthy throughout pregnancy and beyond. Watch.
We empower new parents with the tools they need to provide the best start for their children. Watch.
We work with farmers and community leaders to ensure everyone has regular access to nutritious food, particularly in areas where people are already grappling with the consequences of climate change. Watch. Read.
We work in partnership to achieve the 17 goals that will improve quality of life for everyone. By supporting the individuals and institutions that nurture communities today, we are building a more peaceful, prosperous, and equal world for tomorrow.
The Global Goals are our goals. Let’s create the world we want this #DecadeofAction.
Feeling inspired? Here are some ways you can learn more and get involved with us:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Check out our videos on YouTube to learn more about the work we do
- Make a one-time donation to support the cause
- Become a monthly donor, and invest in a world where everyone can reach their full potential
- Fundraise for the fight against global poverty through the World Partnership Walk